Foot Dip Disinfection
Foot Dip Disinfection act as a visible Bio-security and a disease stopper. It prevents disease transfer around farm sites, farm buildings and work floors.
Place Foot Dips at all main site entrances to ensure that all personnel and visitors use them
|Disinfection||ViralFx™ Dilution Rate||Application|
|Routine Disinfection of Footwear||1:100 (10 grams of ViralFx™ to every 1 litre of water)||Replace solution once it has either become soiled or after a period of 4-5 days|
How To Make A ViralFx™ Disinfectant Foot Dip
- Fill a suitable container with water adding 50 grams of ViralFx™ to every 5 litres of water (1:100 dilution rates), stir until dissolved.
- Provide two hand brushes with every foot dip. One to remove organic matter prior to disinfection and one to use within the foot dip to wash the boot with.
- Using a stiff bristled hand brush, remove as much organic matter as possible from the boots
- Remembering to pay particular attention to the sole.
- Place boot into the foot dip and scrub using a soft hand brush making sure that the whole boot is washed thoroughly with disinfectant solution and paying particular attention to the sole.
- Replace disinfectant solution on a daily basis disposing of soiled disinfectant responsibly around the farm.